Sunday 6 April 2014

The adventures of Cliff

Cliff

Hello, my name is Cliff. I used to be called Goldie but I recently had an incident and Cliff seemed to suit me more! I like it! It's quite a manly name! 


You've probably heard my story but I'll tell it again any way :) 

I had a lovely field over the winter - sea views, lots of space and lovely grass. My friend and I were living there, just the two of us. Bliss. 

One night, I fancied a walk on the beach so I started looking at where along the field was best to get down. I went to this one bit and it looked to steep so I went to turn around and ended up slipping down! I couldn't get back up again! I was worried I was going to get stuck when the water was getting closer and closer. 

I'll fast forward to the good bit now!!

Loads of two leggers started to turn up! They gave me hay and water and even a weird brown chewy bar! I was told it was called 'chocolate' and I wasn't really supposed to have it!

Then they started putting this red thing in my field! 

The last thing I remember is a two legger coming over to me and poked me with something quite sharp! He did it twice the cheeky two legger! 

The next thing I remember is being back in my field. I think I might be the one in that bag thing but who knows! 




Then we went for a walk back to Marros Riding Centre!
Following the leader, the leader, the leader! Hehe! 

So, I bet you are wondering how I'm allowed to write this because I don't live at Marros Riding Centre. Well here's some news - I do live here! It's my new home and I love it here! The hay they give me is amazing and I get cuddles every morning! 

Well - I'm going to go back to the amazing hay now! Cheerio!

I'm off for some horse play! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment